We have installed SpamAssassin in all our mail servers. SpamAssassin will scan all the incoming emails. If SpamAssassin thinks the email is probably a spam, the program will add [*****SPAM*****] tag in the subject. This tutorial shows you how to move those tagged email to a specific folder, the "Spam" folder.
How to move spam to a specific folder
1. Log-in to SquirrelMail.
2. Click "Folder" at the top of the page.
3. Type "Spam" Under "Create Folder", then click "Create".
4. If success, you will see this message
5. Click "Options" at the top of the page.
6. Click "Message Filtering" as shown on the picture below.
7. Select "Only unread messages" from the drop down menu and press "save" button.
8. Click "new".
9. Fill in the form as shown below: (Match: "Subject", Conatins:"[*****SPAM*****]", Move to:"INBOX.Spam")
10. Press "Submit" button.
11. If success, you will see the message rule at the bottom, as shown in picture.
If you have any problem related to this tutorial, please send question to our support team.